Request for Refund for 2017 Entries
If you entered through Trackside and paid via PayPal just log into your Trackside account and cancel your entry there. Refunds will be credited to your PayPal account.
This form is only for participants who did NOT enter and pay through Trackside.
Email directly to email@example.com
For security reasons a written request for refund must be submitted. Following is a checklist of information which must be Confirmed before refunds are issued.
- Deadline for refund request July 31, 2017
- Complete one request for refund for each class
- Administrative deductions:
- Before July 1st $0 per entry
- After July 1st $30 per entry
- NO REFUNDS AFTER JULY 31, 2017, unless on standby and a gate position is not available.
Date: ______________ Rider Name: ___________________________________________
Class: _________________________________ Entry ID (if available): ________________
Reason for refund:
Ensure that staff can confirm the following information:
For office use:
- written request submitted yes / no
- did the rider enter the class(es) requested yes / no
- how did the rider enter online / mail / courier / at event
- was payment transferred to another entry yes / no
- how was payment recorded Paypal / money order / check / cash
- if paid by cheque did it clear the bank OK yes / no
- the amount of original payment
- refund request reviewed and approved yes / no
- Paypal paid entries refunded yes / no
- cheque payments issued yes / no
Net amount refunded: _______________ Approved by: ____________________