Walton Raceway is building for the future. In 2012 it has already attracted nearly $1,000,000 in investment.
On Wednesday, July 25 we will be introducing our newly renovated facilities to the public, our National and Local Media, our Event Sponsors and our Community
At 12:15 Ben Lobb, MP for the Ontario riding of Huron – Bruce and Bernie MacLellan, warden for Huron County and mayor of HuronEast will officiate the official ribbon cutting.
1) Our new 100KW Solar Building Project with KW PowerLogic
2) Our Wetlands Project with Ducks Unlimited and several other partners
3) Our “Celebrate Ontario” Partnership Details with TransCan Event Concert Announcement
4) Our Redesigned Motocross & OHV Track
5) Our enhanced Visitors, Exhibitors and Spectator Layout
6) Our Newly Constructed Mountain Bike Trail System
7) Our Newly Constructed BMX Pump Track
When: Wednesday, July 25, from 11:00am – 2:00 pm
Where: Gate “B” (Former Pro Pit Entrance) at Walton Raceway. 42932 Walton Road, Walton, Ontario N0K 1Z0 – GPS co-ordinates 43.67926, -81.28767
For a quick preview of the changes being introduced for the Parts Canada TransCan GNC August 14-19 – click here