Read the “How to Register” Procedure BEFORE Registering to understand the Sign In Process and avoid any problems.
Walton Raceway strongly recommends that all racers register your TransCan entries immediately or as soon as possible before Amateur National Qualifier’s (ANQ) are finished across all regions of Canada. Racers should register no matter what position you may have finished at an ANQ event or in the overall ANQ series points. If you are unable to attend an ANQ event or do not have a membership, still register as soon as possible, as an Event Pass to race just the TransCan Event can be purchased at registration. The faster a racer registers, the highest gate pick as possible the racer will receive. Your date and time of registration is a tiebreaker if two racers tie in series points or will zero points.
All Registration entries will be confirmed after all ANQs across Canada are completed. We plan to send all Entry Confirmation out by June 24th, if you register after this date your ANQ results will not be taken into consideration, no matter how well your results are. Full refunds for cancellations will be processed until July 12th.
Take advantage of the Early Bird Pre-Entry Discount Pricing
From Now until June 1st, 2015 Pricing is
$85 + hst for all classes 65cc and up.
$60 + hst for all 50cc racers
Discount levels and timelines are as follows:
Early Bird Pre-Entry Discount of $30 – Now until June 1st
Pre Entry Discount of $20 – June 2nd to June 17th
Post Entry Discount of $5 – June 17th to July 31st
How To Register
- Step 1: Enter the website address below by typing it into your browser or clicking on the Trackside link: https://secure.tracksideonlineresults.com/partscanadatranscan
- Step 2: Under Class Selection, Check the box next to the classes you wish to register for. You can select a maximum of 3 classes.
- Step 3: Under Passes, Select number of Adults (Ages 12 and Up) or Kids (Ages 6 to11) Passes for the Week of the TransCan (Passes are for a Racers Immediate Family only) Passes include Tuesday to Sunday Entry and Camping at a preferred racer and racer family pre-entry discount. **This process will fast track you on the Monday or Tuesday arrival as your wristbands will be waiting for you at the pre registration check in.
- Step 4: Check the Early Monday Entry Box, If you wish to arrive early on the afternoon of Monday, August 10th. **Only available for first 100 spots (Time cards of your actual move in time will we be made available to you once confirmations are sent out).
- Step 5: Enter all your Racer information then agree to the waiver terms and sign the digital signature with the racer or legal guardian name.
- Step 6: Please confirm your Racer Information is all Correct
- Step 7: Enter your all your Bike Information. If you do not know your frame number enter a zero. Same with the “cc” field.
- Step 8: Please confirm all your Information and all pricing options are correct and then click complete payment with paypal.
- Step 9: Log into your Paypal Account, If you do not have a Paypal account click “Don’t Have a Paypal Account” and enter your credit card and address information Click to make payment.
- Step 10: The confirmation page will appear saying transaction has been completed and you can proceed to click “Return to Tite Racing Promotions”, You should see a “Thank You” Payment has been received message that will be displayed with a copy of you pre-registration invoice receipt. Please Print this receipt for your records. Paypal will also send an email payment confirmation to you. Please print the paypal confirmation as well and be sure both receipts match.
YOU ARE NOW REGISTERED TO RACE DURING THE 2015 PARTS CANADA TRANSCAN – CANADIAN MOTOCROSS GRAND NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP AT WALTON RACEWAY
For any questions about registration or the TransCan please email Brett Lee at email@example.com or call 519-525-6409.
2015 Parts Canada TransCan “24th Anniversary” Canadian Amateur Motocross Grand National Championship (GNC) at Walton Raceway
August 10 – Parts Canada TransCan Early Move In – (100 Pre-Registration Spots)
August 11 – Parts Canada TransCan Move In
August 12-15 – Amateur Canadian Motocross Grand National Championship
August 14-16 – Canadian Outdoor, Motorcycle & Power Sport Expo
August 14 – Huron County Throwdown Country Music Concert
August 16 – Rockstar Energy National & Parts Canada Cup Amateur Shootout
Address: Walton Raceway: 42932 Walton Road, Walton, Ontario N0K1Z0
Website: http://www.partscanadatranscan.ca or http://www.waltonraceway.ca
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/TransCan or http://www.facebook.com/WaltonRaceway
Twitter: @TransCan @WaltonRaceway
Hastags: #MXCanada # TransCan #Walton #WaltonRaceway #RoadtoWalton
How Regional Qualifying Works
Riders are encouraged to participate in the Amateur National Qualifier events (ANQs) that rank your positioning for the TransCan. Entry priority is determined by Regional ANQ Series Results and Regional Entry Allocations. Additional regional entries and entries for lower qualified riders will be accepted if allocated positions are not filled. Time of entry was received does come into play in the case of a tie in points for position and or the “0” points tie breaker after full regional allocations have taken place. The bracketed number (x) below is the minimum number of guaranteed pre-entry gate positions allocated per region for each ANQ Championship Series.
Total of 12 Regions, 36 Races and 42 Gate Spots!
© 2015 Parts Canada TransCan Canadian Motocross Grand National Championship; Canadian Outdoor, Motorcycle & Power Sports Expo: An Annual Celebration of Canadian Motocross, Motorcycle & Power Sports – the Largest MX in Canada.