For spectator information click here, if you want to race the 2015 TransCan read on for tips, tricks, deadlines and directions – everything you need to know!
- Develop a serious training plan, initiate and execute.
- Build a support team for every aspect of your racing program.
- Get signed up at MotoRegistry for the classes you think you want to ride
- Race your regional qualifiers (ANQs), do your best and make sure your results are tabulated correctly by your region
- Check and confirm your entry information on your MotoRegistry account, watch your email for entry confirmation by the end of June
- Get on the road to arrive at Walton Raceway before registration closes
- Show up at the gate on time for your class (see schedule)
- Don’t forget to turn the gas on
- Check out the FAQ page if you still have questions