Right now is the off-season. Regardless, the team is hard at work updating this website. We will be rolling out changes over the next few weeks with what we expect will be interesting and innovative additions. Please standby
For 2014 results & information click here.
If you want to attend as a spectator – we will be releasing updated 2015 ticket information in the coming weeks. You can get an idea of how it was done in 2014 right here.
If you want to compete in the 2015 TransCan read on for tips, tricks, deadlines and directions – things you need to know to race against the best of the best in Canada!
- Develop a serious training plan, initiate and execute. We have a library of tips on training, nutrition and more right here
- Build a support team for every aspect of your racing program. Look no further for a guide to being the best that you can be – how to be prepared to succeed by making yourself ‘sponsorable’, maximizing contingency opportunities, developing tuning skills and more .
- We will be announcing the opening of registration in just a few weeks. The GNC is a limited entry event! Get signed up for the classes you think you want to ride – review the FAQ page if you have questions in the meantime.
- Learn about the track, the event and our sports heritage in the archives of past winners, special awards like the Bronze Boot, photos and videos to prepare for the unique ‘Walton experience’.
- We will be announcing the Amateur National Qualifier schedule for each region as soon as the regions make dates available (for now see this 2014 press release for an idea of how regional qualifiers (ANQs) work ). Race your ANQs , do your best and make sure your results are tabulated correctly by your region
- Check and confirm your entry information on your MotoRegistry account, watch your email for entry confirmation by the end of June
- Get on the road to arrive at Walton Raceway before registration closes
- Show up at the gate on time for your class (see schedule)
- Don’t forget to turn the gas on
- Check out the FAQ page if you still have questions